Expanding our democracy by registering Georgians to vote.
NGP’s voter registration (VR) team is out in these streets every day registering Georgians to vote wherever they are – at their homes, at the grocery store, at community events, and more. Helping Georgians register to vote is the first step in expanding our democracy. Once voters register with us, they are then in our pipeline to follow up, engage them, and mobilize them to the polls.
- Since 2020, NGP has helped more than 112,000 Georgians register to vote.
- On average, 80% of the Georgians we register are Black and 50% are under the age of 25.
2024 Voter Registration Plans
2024 is a critical election, and we are going all out to make sure Georgians are registered to vote. Working out of our multiple field offices around Georgia, we will:
- Help an additional 50,000 Georgians register to vote.
- Partner with high schools and colleges around the state to register 10,000 young people.
- Launch our Justice Impacted Voter Engagement (JIVE) program to register formerly incarcerated Georgians and ensure the voting rights of Georgians currently detained in county jails.
To partner with our VR program or bring VR canvassers to your community, school, or campus, please email [email protected]. To register to vote, click here.