We’re in need for a little Quality Control! Do you think you can help us out?
The Quality Control Specialist is responsible for the maintenance, implementation, coordination and inspection of the New Georgia Project’s (NGP’s) processes for our voter registration efforts across the state. The Quality Control Specialist will ensure the validity of the voter registration forms that an office collects.
The Quality Control Specialist’s principal functions include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing, scanning, and verifying the data from our outreach campaigns
- Providing feedback reports to the canvass manager about any flags identified
- Report to HQ using assigned mechanisms
- Use of VAN and other relevant databases
- Identifying potential issues with program results and bringing them to the attention of the canvass manager and HQ
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate for this position will possess many, if not all, of the following professional qualifications, competencies and personal qualities:
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Excel, and NGPVAN
- Hands-on political campaign experience
- Experience working successfully in high-performance environments
- Ability to work in teams, participate in cross-departmental planning and work with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exemplary time management skills; ability to work under pressure and meet urgent deadlines without compromising the quality of the finished product
- Ability to prioritize assignments and demonstrate a high degree of initiative
- Flexibility to work beyond regular core business hours as needed.
- Ability to travel around the state, as needed
To apply for the Quality Control Specialist opening, please send a resume and three references to email@example.com. Please place the job title in the subject line.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.00 /hour