The Phone Bank Manager is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, and coordination of the New Georgia Project’s (NGP’s) phonebank efforts across the state. The Phone Bank Manager will mobilize and train volunteers and paid canvassers for voter registration.
The Phone Bank Manager’s principal functions include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, implementing, and managing a measurable and sustainable organizing strategy around voter registration, civic engagement, advocacy and issue campaigns.
- Overseeing training and capacity building activities.
- Establishing and fostering relationships with key stakeholders and alliances.
- Acting as a representative of NGP within the region, including but not limited to:
- Attend trainings on community organizing, civic participation, and volunteer engagement.
- Provide the Field Director with timely reports detailing progress toward strategic goals and objectives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate for this position will possess many, if not all, of the following professional qualifications, competencies and personal qualities:
- At least (2) election cycles of organizing experience OR two (2) years of organizing experience in a nonprofit, labor, or political organization.
- Volunteer recruitment and training experience.
- Experience mobilizing groups and individuals at the grassroots level.
- Familiarity with NGPVAN .
- Experience working successfully over a long term in high-performance environments.
- Ability to work in teams, participate in cross-departmental planning, and work with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Exemplary time management skills; ability to work under pressure and meet urgent deadlines with compromising the quality of the finished product.
- Flexibility to work beyond regular core business hours as needed.
- Have reliable transportation and be eligible to drive in Georgia.
To apply for the Phone Bank Manager opening, please send a resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place the job title in the subject line.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00 /hour