We are looking for an IT Support Consultant to manage the New Georgia Project’s day-to-day IT support needs. The successful candidate will have proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes. This position collaborates closely with our Data Director and reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
The IT Consultant will be responsible for:
● Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards. Keeps immediate supervisor well-informed of activities and recommends corrective actions.
● Assist with employee new hire onboarding.
● Assists staff in understanding and using technology; conducts staff technology presentations and trainings.
● Ensures compliance with all software licensing agreements. Manages and safeguards software media and associated licenses. Tracks software versions. Maintains centralized software use log.
● Support the triage of tickets and help resolve day-to-day IT issues.
● Respects confidentiality in discussing consumer/participant, staff, volunteer and organizational matters; also maintains confidentiality of organization, project, fiscal and personnel related information.
We’re looking for someone with the following qualifications:
● 3-4 years experience in an IT support role.
● Experience working in a mixed device environment.
● Experience managing Gsuite, Zoom, Asana, CMS and other political database platforms like VAN and Action Network.
● Motivation to take on high-level tasks and complex issues.
● An ability to evaluate, design and implement new processes, as well as improve existing processes.
● A customer service oriented mindset that loves working with others and assisting in solving problems.
● Experience with employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
Compensation and Benefits This is a contract, term-limited position expected to continue through December 31, 2020. Compensation is commensurate with experience and within the parameters of the NGP consultant compensation scale and budget. Contract professionals are not eligible for benefits.
Application Procedure To apply, email a letter of application and resume to email@example.com and include in the subject line ofthe email: your last name and IT Support Consultant. In your letter, please indicate where you learned of the posting. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The New Georgia Project is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, and veteran status.